Return Policy and Warranty Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Unless noted on face of this invoice, all purchases are warranted for 30 days from date of sale to original buyer named on the face.
- Any warranty applies to 43 Auto’s recycled parts only. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the parts and only as long as the parts is still installed on the vehicle of for which it was originally purchased. This warranty is not transferable. If any defect is discovered during the warranty period, 43 Auto must be informed immediately. All claims must be accompanied by the part, the original sales receipt and any other documentation reasonably requested by 43 Auto. Defects must be verified and all work under this warranty must be done by or authorized by 43 Auto. Transportation cost of any part to 43 Auto is specifically excluded from this warranty. 43 Auto reserves the right to repair replace, or refund the purchase price of any part at its option. Such repair, replacement, or refund will satisfy all obligations of 43 Auto under this warranty. Any improper use, abuse (including , but not limited to, overheating or low oil in engines and transmissions), neglect, careless handling, damage done by improper installation or repairs, or removal of a part from the vehicle in which it was first installed after purchase from 43 Auto shall void this warranty. Melting of heat tabs installed by 43 Auto, if applicable, will be considered evidence of overheating. All labor costs, including, but not limited to the cost of moving attached external parts from the purchaser’s old part to 43 Auto’s part, seals, gaskets, fluids, and similar supplies are specifically excluded from this warranty.
- THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLICATION OR — USE. The liability and obligations of 43 Auto under this warranty shall not exceed the price of the part as shown on the original invoice and shall not include any inconvenience, transportation, towing, down time, loss of the vehicle, direct, indirect special or consequential damage, commercial loss, loss of revenue, or delay resulting from an defect. No action by 43 Auto under this warranty shall extend the original warranty period or after its obligations. Parts used for racing purposes voids warranties.
- Engines: 43 Auto warrants to the original purchaser the internal parts of its engines to be free of defects for a period shown on invoice. The parts covered by its warranty are the engine block, cylinder head with valves, cam shaft, connecting rods and bearings, pistons, piston rings, oil pump, crank shaft and bearings, rocker arms, valve lifters and other internal parts. Excluded from this warranty are the carburetor, fuel pump, water pump, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, intake, and exhaust manifold, fuel injector pumps, all other fuel injection parts an d all other external parts. Those parts were left on the engine as a courtesy ONLY. Warranty is void if the timing belt is not replaced before installation. Warranty does not cover damage caused by timing belt failure. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty. This warranty is void if new oil and oil filter are not used in installation and every 45 days or 3000 miles thereafter, and you must maintain proof of same. Gasket leaks are not covered with the exception of head gaskets. If engine has been opened all warranties are voided.
- Transmissions: 43 Auto warrants to the original purchaser its transmission to be free of defects for a period shown on invoice. The parts covered by this warranty are the transmission case and internal parts including the torque converter. Excluded from the warranty are the transmission mounts, shifting linkage, flywheel, other external parts and problems that result from not installing new input & output shaft seals when installing the transmission. Warranty is void if unit is improperly installed or adjusted. Installation must be made by a certified transmission repair shop. Transmission cooler must be replaced or flushed and maintain proof of such. Factory fluid must be used.
- Any drivetrain requiring fluids are the responsibility of the purchaser. All parts are sold drained of all fluids.
- We DO NOT guarantee labor or labor cost unless stated otherwise on invoice.
- All sheet metal, glass, body cuts, and parts are sold “as-is”.
- Damaged or altered parts are not warranted. Any adjustment from damage or imperfections must be negotiated at the time of purchase and in writing.
- Special order parts require a non-refundable deposit and are not returnable, unless they are deemed by the seller to be incorrect for the application.
- There are absolutely NO returns on electrical parts.
- None of our parts are guaranteed against misuse, lack of lubricant or overheating.
- If at seller’s discretion, a non-warranty return is allowed, a 20% restocking fee will be charged. No exchanges after 30 days.
- Seller is not responsible for delays in freight shipments. Freight delivery is beyond the seller’s control.
- Buyer is responsible for determining the suitability of parts purchased for purposed intended. Our parts are guaranteed good, they are not guaranteed to fix your problem.